If you have trouble drinking water on a regular basis – you are not alone! As common as this
problem is, it is not one that you want to continue to ignore, as the health benefits of drinking water are extensive.
Many people struggle finding ways to motivate themselves to drink water, which is why I have compiled my top 10 tips to help you out.
Here are my top 10 tips to increase your water intake;
1. Drink a glass of water before each meal.
2. Drink a glass of water after each meal.
3. Keep a glass of water on your desk at work.
4. When you feel like a snack, try drinking a glass of water first.
5. Substitute soft-drink for sparkling water.
6. Add a straw. It may sound silly, but it’s fun and it actually works!
7. Add freshly cut lemon or lime with some ice cubes to bring a citrus flavour to your water.
8. Try drinking herbal tea.
9. Track your water intake by recording the number of glasses you consume each day. You can also create a better workplace water culture by incorporating an office water challenge to encourage your team to drink more water.
10. Install a quality water filtration system that provides clean, filtered water.
If you are a Toowoomba local and would like to know more about our superior water filtration systems for your business or residential use, reach out by phoning reach out by phoning 1300 785 085.
The Water Cooler Guys